Friday, May 27, 2011

Now Let Me Welcome Everybody To The Wild Wild West

[Post title refers to: "California Love"]

It is officially BRUIN TIME, BABY! (And a vacation day for me yippee!) Hence the California Love reference. I feel like that song plays at least 36 times over the course of Bruin weekend and every single person does the C-Walk and throws up the West Side sign (even if they are from Arizona...I mean some other non-California state).

Exciting news: I will be blogging the events of the weekend! And as long as things work out as they are supposed to, this will include fun video footage from the various weekend events--mixer, team practices, pre-party, performances, etc. I mean, don't expect the most amazing quality video for all of these events (my trusty flip should be able to do the job) but DO expect some wonderful and funny footage.

To the teams--YAY I can't wait to hang out with old friends, make new friends and capture the fun of the weekend. To readers/people hoping they were at the show but couldn't make it--feel free to give me feedback over the weekend on what you'd like to see (if anything).

The quick rundown of what has happened so far:

I was in Westwood yesterday and stopped by the Bruin President's apartment to say hi with some friends. The apartment was jam packed with food, water, and awesome plastic plates that people at the mixer better appreciate. The organizers were hard at work organizing last minute details. They are putting a ton of work into getting ready for the weekend and from what I could tell--they have spared no detail.

In other news, the Bulls lost yesterday. Which really put a damper on the evening. But now I can't wait to see Dirk killin em in Miami. My call is the Mavs in 6. Yes, I am for real.

I will be at the hotel later today capturing some pre-mixer footage (hopefully). So please check back in!

1 comments:

- said...

I'd like to see a video of you running down the streets of LA, in a rush and out of breath.

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger